Friday, May 9, 2014

May sketch challenge {scrapbook circle}


Do you have a Scrapbook Circle kit? Looking to win something fun from Bella Blvd? Play along with this month's sketch at Scrapbook Circle and you will be entered to win a Molly collection prize pack from Bella Blvd.


To get you motivated to play along, here is the page I made using the High Five May kit from Scrapbook Circle and this month's sketch.


I love the large sheet of alphas in this month's kit — any excuse for me not to write on my pages! The brightly colored alphas worked out perfectly for an egg hunt layout. 


I used gesso and a Scrapbook Circle custom stencil to make the white circles on the side of the page. 


Thanks for stopping to see what I made for the May sketch challenge for Scrapbook Circle. I do hope you'll have a chance to play along. If you don't have a kit, feel free to still save or PIN the sketch and use it whenever you would like.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the sketch and the gesso is magnificent!

Diana Waite said...

oh my goodness! I seriously LOVE this--GREAT use of Gesso--FABULOUS take on the sketch!