Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hockey night PL {scrapbook circle}


On Monday, I shared a pocket page layout using the Scrapbook Circle February Kit, Hello Today. Hard to believe, but that kit full of soft aqua tones also has amazing woodgrain and gold accent papers. They worked out perfectly for this hockey page I made.


The "Love This" 3x4 card is a part of the Scrapbook Circle Exclusive Tag Set available in this month's kit. I added the word bubbles from the October Afternoon Daily Flash Develop paper that is in the kit, too.


The October Afternoon Daily Flash Compose paper has great cut outs on it, too. I used this yellow square from that paper to hold the little hockey guys cut on the Silhouette Cameo. They really shine on the kraft and Atlantic Avalon Gold Foil paper.

Thanks for stopping to see my page today! If you are interested in picking up the Hello Today kit, remember to use my code (DIANAF20OFF) for 20% off your purchase. 

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a great project life page

Unknown said...

Makes me so happy to see this hockey PL page, great job!

Angela said...

Fun! Great PL page.