Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Winter issue projects {paperhaus magazine}

As I start to get my spring issue 2014 projects put together for PaperHaus Magazine, I want to make sure I share my work from the winter issue 2013 with you.

If you missed this issue, here is a link to view all of the amazing projects that are featured.


I had a two fun projects in this issue. I'm the card sketch artist for PaperHaus, so I made a card to go with that sketch, and I also made a layout. Both used the Snow Village collection from Pink Paislee.



And here is the card. Such a simple little tree, but I love how the tiny bow adds dimension. The bling on the tree is from Close to My Heart. I just love their teeny tiny bling packet.


Thanks for stopping to see my projects from the current issue of PaperHaus Magazine. I'm already gearing up for the spring one and it is going to be great!

2 comments:

Maremi's Small Art said...

Beautiful projects, well done and congrats !

Tanya said...

Following you from the class.. I LOVE your blog!!! You do amazing work!!