Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello happiness {bella blvd}


Since it is a blustery 13 degrees here today, I thought it might be best to share something sunny and warm as a way of ushering in some good weather. Not so sure that really works, but looking at this layout makes me feel like there's some hope for better weather.


I has some time last month to play around with the Bella Blvd Snapshots collection, and this is the layout I made. The cutie pie in the picture is my sister — missing her! I saw her in the beginning of December, but I'm sure it'll be months before I get to see her again. Living in different states makes it tough to see each other.


If you are looking for a bright, cheerful and fun collection that can be used for just about anything, I recommend Snapshots! I had fun making this, and the fun patterns and colors are a blast to work with.

Thanks for stopping here, and stay warm!

Supplies: Bella Blvd Snapshot Collection (Pattern paper: Point of View, Hurry Up, Pajama Day, Daily Details Snapshots, Family Chaos; Tabs; Paper Pieces) 

1 comment:

Sheila said...

So cute! You are right, these bright colors feel like summer! Maybe someday :)