Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sketch challenge {scrapbook circle}


Yesterday on the Scrapbook Circle blog, I shared with you all the September sketch challenge. You can learn more about the details to play along by heading on over to the blog. The sketch is also in the bottom of this blog post here. 

I've been having so much fun with the Photo Goes Here kit this month. I love the blues and yellows — especially as I finish up with summer photos. 


There are always some great unique custom tags, printables and stickers in each Scrapbook Circle kit, like this "the cast" sticker. I'm pretty sure it meant "cast" as in "cast of characters" but I couldn't help using it tongue-in-cheek as in "cast a line." 


Here's the sketch for you! I do hope you'll be able to play along with us this month. One lucky player will receive an Elle's Studio Prize Pack. 

If you feel like shopping, or still need a Scrapbook Circle kit so you can play along, make sure to use my code for 10% off your Scrapbook Circle order: dianaf10off.

Thanks for stopping here today! 

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a cool page!!!!

Diana Waite said...

super cute page from an AWESOME sketch!

Tasha said...

I love your layout! Those few dark hits really set everything off beautifully! Now to find the button to subscribe to your blog.

Ashley Horton said...

This is really cute Diana! Love the mix of Blue, Black and Yellow!