Saturday, July 13, 2013

Me & Summer {scrapbook circle}


Yesterday I shared a new sketch challenge on the Scrapbook Circle blog. Stop on over there to see the rest of the reveal and the prize for this month's lucky participant. You can also see the sketch at the bottom of this post.

The July kit, Let's Chat, is so fun! I really love the colors and patterns in this one, especially for my son's pages. 


I just love this one picture of my son. Can you tell he was excited for it to be the last day of school? I just love the unapologetic enthusiasm he has for the end of school and start for summertime. 


This kraft photo frame was part of the larger Jillibean Soup 12x12 polaroid frames sheet in the Let's Chat kit. I had to cut it apart and make the best use of that piece of paper.


This is the sketch for July. Check out the Scrapbook Circle blog for details on how to be eligible to win this month's prize and where to link up your version of the sketch.

Thanks for stopping to see my layout today!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love this page, Diana!! Great design from the Sketch, and I love the diagonal stripes on the background!!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE the expression captured in the pictures--CLASSIC! GREAT take on your AWESOME sketch!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Love, love, LOVE those bold, black stripes, Diana! What a great page, and your sketch is too fun!