Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Telling the story {lily bee}


At the Lily Bee blog this week, we are sharing projects that tell the story and focus on the journaling. If you know me well, you know that this is not my strong suit. One, my handwriting is horrible and no one can read it — I can barely read it myself! Second, I never know what to say.

For me, it's easier to journal when there is an event to talk about. My son went to the USSSA Baseball day at Frontier Field. Some of the Red Wings players were there to talk to the kids, answer their questions and give them tips on how to play the game.


Having the event to talk about, made it so much better to tell the story. I also wanted to make sure I got as many pictures on the page as possible. I used a photo strip along the bottom and then the circles cut from my Cameo for the larger pictures I wanted to focus on.


I am sharing the studio file with you as my gift to you! You can download it HERE. The circles are purposefully set at 4", 3.5" and 2.5" for easily using photos you have printed.  

Thanks for stopping by to see my layout today. Stop by the Lily Bee blog to see what Cindy did today!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Love the page, your handwriting is fabulous! Thanks for the free file!

Unknown said...

this page is so cool! tfs

Diana Waite said...

LOVING that you have SO many pictures on one page--AWESOME!!