Friday, May 10, 2013

Project Life {part 8}


I attended a crop last week for National Scrapbooking Day and was able to catch up a bit on my Project Life binder. Here are two pages I made using the Echo Park All About A Boy collection. 


I love the bright fun colors in this collection. There are also a lot of fun design elements and stickers that worked out great for this baseball PL spread.


My son has been having such a blast playing baseball, I wanted to make sure I caught some of the candid moments while he plays. I wrote a little bit about playing short stop and made sure I documented that his friend Andrew played on his team with him.


Thanks for stopping to see my PL for today. Nate has his birthday and end of the school year coming up, so I'm sure I'll be adding to this soon!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome layout love the colors in this collection and the photos :)

Kelli Smith said...

Great photos & PL layout.

Roni said...

I love this! I would love to start a Project Life, but just haven't yet.