Thursday, May 16, 2013

Go for it all! {scrapbook circle}


I have another baseball layout to share with you. I'm going to apologize in advance for the heavy concentration of baseball pages that have been (and will continue to be) saturating my blog for the beginning of the summer months. I hope you like the color blue! (LOL)


As I said on Monday, the Scrapbook Circle kit for May is chock full of great blues and yellows that make for really great boy pages. The baseball-themed stickers are from Jillibean Soup and I grabbed those from my stash. I've been hanging onto them for baseball pages.


My son plays short stop, so I am very lucky in that he has the ball quite often during a game. I've managed to capture a few great action shots, and I love his face — so much concentration! You can tell that even at six years old he is taking this so seriously.

Thanks for stopping to see my layout today!

3 comments:

Debbie P said...

Love this one too! Fabulous design and I love how you mixed the patterns!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love the mix of papers and I love the color blue ;)

Diana Waite said...

seriously love the action shots--GREAT layout!