Thursday, May 30, 2013

First Avenue {scrapbook circle}


The Scrapbook Circle June kit is nearly ready! It's called First Avenue and highlights some of the best in new patterns and colors, including Hipster from Basic Grey.


There is also a canvas ribbon in the kit, which I just loved using for added texture to my layers. I also had the add-on kit, so take a peek at that for more coordinating pieces.


These pictures are from my son's fabulous birthday weekend. We spent the whole weekend celebrating since his actual birthday was on a Wednesday. On this Saturday we did mini golf, batting cages and games at Adventure Landing.


I love this kit for all the manly photo ops I have going on lately. It's a great one — scoop it up soon at Scrapbook Circle!

5 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Such a great page Diana!! Love all of the layers!

Pamela said...

Awesome layout! Lovin' it! :)

Diana Waite said...

this is a WONDERFUL page--really like how you layered that record sticker underneath--texture without the bulk!

Unknown said...

Love your photos on this page! Such a great, happy family. Loving the page too!

Jenny Evans said...

Love it!!