Saturday, February 2, 2013

A guest spot {what's your passion?}


I'm happy to be guest designing for the Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge blog for the month of February. I have known Anne online for many years thanks to her playing along before with Sketchy Thursdays, and I was happy to say yes when she asked me to join the team for this month.


For the Feb. 1 challenge, they want to see you scrap about your passion. What makes you tick? Gets you reved up? Makes your engine hum? For me — it's my boys. I just love these two. Even my scrapbooking is for them. I love that I can show them how I see our life. I feel like I'm making little windows into my perspective with each layout.


If you are looking for a prompt to play along with, stop by the site and link up a layout about your passion. Can't wait to see what you make! 

I also used the January kit from Scrapbook Circle to make this. The February one is equally as amazing and chock full of goodies for you. Stop by and see what's cookin' in the new kit. Lots of new CHA goodies in it already!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a great page! Those little punched circles are a great accent!

Anne Pennington said...

So happy to have you guesting with this month at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge, Diana!! Loving this layout - the pain splashes, the hearts, the circles and especially the fab photo of your men!! Great design - as is always with you!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this page Diana and such a great photo of your two guys!! Congrats on your guest spot this month!!

Diana Waite said...

just BEAUTIFUL!

Amanda Profumo said...

Love all the heart elements on this page! CUTE!