Saturday, December 1, 2012

Santa {imaginisce challenge}


The monthly challenge for December at Imaginisce is posted! We want to see your traditional holiday cards or layouts using Imaginisce collections that are not traditionally holiday collections. 

For example, I used Love You More, Hello Cupcake and Monster Mash on this card. The b-sides of the Imaginisce papers are always so versatile!


The cut file for the card is from Samantha Walker in the Silhouette store. I altered it a bit to fit my needs, but the general idea for the santa is still there. 

Thanks for stopping to see my card. I know you're going to be making a least one holiday card or layout this month, right?! Why not use Imaginisce and play along. Link up your projects on the Imaginisce blog.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So, so cute, Diana!!

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute card :)

Sara Zenger said...

I just love this card!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is absolutely precious, girl! LOVE that darling, polka dot hat!

Diana Waite said...

SO in love with this TOTALLY cute card!