Thursday, December 6, 2012

Project Life {part 5}


Still working on my Project Life, and the December kit from Cocoa Daisy was full of amazing Simple Stories papers that complimented my Project Life. I am using the 6x8 Simple Stories binder, so it made so much sense to use those papers for this.




Thanks for stopping to see the progress on my Project Life. I am still back in October for this, so it'll be a little bit before I can catch up. The great thing about these projects is that they are always there for you when you have a chance to just whip up something fast.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Your PL is looking great. Love you used the kit. I am planning on starting in the new year

Melissa said...

Great work. I adore that Simple Stories line, it's so fun!

Diana Waite said...

this looks FANTASTIC!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks AWESOME!! LOVING the circus photos and that airplane tag!!!!