Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pemberley {cocoa daisy}


Amazing! The Pemberley kit for January from Cocoa Daisy is the perfect romantic mix of yellows, navy and pink to get you thinking past the holidays and into the new year.


I also scooped up the Mr. Darcy add-on kit. How pretty are those flowers? And there are some excellent alphas, too.


The stamps this month are pretty awesome, too. LOVE that feather!! Seriously, how cool is that? A chevron feather!


Hopefully you are expecting one of these in your mailbox in January. Join me on 12/28 for the reveal night on the Cocoa Daisy forum. I am hosting this month, so I really need the support over on the site if you can spare the hour. It's at 9 p.m. (EST) on 12/28. Get a cup of coffee, your fuzzy slippers and a cookie! Join me that night for some gal time!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh I love your tags!!

Diana Waite said...

what BEAUTIFUL little treasures!

Christina Collins said...

These tags are so gorgeous!