Sunday, December 23, 2012

December Daily {part 7}


I am caught up on my December Daily! Other than taking a picture today and making that page, I am caught up through yesterday. I have to admit I surprised myself by even getting the pages photographed and posted all before the holidays. Yahoo!!


These pictures are from our holiday card photo shoot I had last Saturday.


Nate went to his first sleepover birthday party last Saturday as well. I took a picture of the card he made to give to his friend.


Lots of great Elf on the Shelf memories over the past week as well.


Santa came to visit Nate's after-school care on Friday and brought him a mini dirt bike.


And last night we made our first gingerbread house. The set-up part was more difficult than I had thought it would be, but overall it turned out great.


There you have it! I am so glad I stuck with it. Nate loves the mini and is excited that after it's all finished I am going to let him keep it in his room.

Hope you all are having a great weekend! Have a Merry Christmas if you don't stop back before then.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Loving the colors you chose and your use of washi and fun little embellishments! Happy Holidays!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great pages I am so behind on mine hoping to catch up over the break :)