Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Daily {part 6}


Hi! Stopping in to share some more of the December Daily. This was Dec. 12th and 14th. On the 12th we had a holiday party to go to for hubs' work. We had on our fancy shoes. No dancing, but still it isn't often that we get dressed up and go out without the little man in tow.

There are some No. 25 Ormolu tags on this first page. I love the sentiments in that collection and the bright but traditional colors.


On the 14th Nate came home with his handmade gifts for us that they made in school. He absolutely could not wait to give them to us. He went straight upstairs to the craft room and wrapped them and then immediately made us open them.


On the 14th, when Connecticut experienced such tragedy, I had come home from work with a hole in my heart and an ache that lasted for days and days. I still feel it. I was so grateful for his handmade ornament and card — too many parents did not get these gifts this season.

I'm happy to have the daily to mark such simple occasions that I never want to forget. Thanks for stopping to see the progress I am making in my daily.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Your daily is so fun, I really like your style.

Tammy said...

Love your fancy shoes! Great pages.

scrappymo! said...

Love your pages...but really lovin your shoes!

Ashley Horton said...

So cute Diana!! I love the "shoes" photo!! I can't believe I was such a dork and forgot to take pics at both Christmas parties we went to last weekend!! UGH! But I am loving the way your album is coming along!

Diana Waite said...

this is coming together SO GREAT!