Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Daily {part 3}


"SANTA!!! I know him!" If you know Elf, you know that my husband and I said that repeatedly as we were waiting in what ended up being a very short line to see the big guy in red. 


And he was a joke telling Santa! He told Nate a joke about Frosty in the summer and something about a puddle. It was funny. 

I came home from work one day and made the first of many rounds of holiday cookies. I had to put that in the DD.


The 4th and 5th were fun days. On the 4th I got my copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine that has my card in it. And on the 5th I found out I made the Ormolu creative team, so I celebrated with extra peppermint candies on top of the peppermint mocha I made.


Thanks for stopping by to see my December Daily progress. I have been keeping pretty steady with it and feel caught up — so, that's a good thing. I'll keep sharing my pages as the month goes on.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

What a fun book!! Great way to capture christmas time memories!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Looks good so far!
I have been good and taken a pic everyday (2 since we got our Elf on a Shelf)but I am still not sure how i want to put my DD together.
I may be actually creating it in January! LOL!

Jasmine said...

Oh, THAT'S IT! I am DEFINITELY doing a DD next year - your's is so beautiful - I love all of your captured memories! Wonderful, wonderful!
-Jasmine
alittledabofglue.blogspot

Madeline said...

Beautiful pages!

Laurab said...

This is so awesome. You are helping me with inspiration for mine

Ashley Horton said...

Diana, your December Daily is looking awesome!! And I love that you are doing an event based album, opposed to the daily photos!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is looking fantastic!!! LOVE Elf and that line is a classic!!! :D