Saturday, November 3, 2012

Walnut Grove {cards}


As always, I love getting deliveries from the fabulous Cassie at Paper Issues. I recently scooped up the 6x6 paper pad of the Pebbles Walnut Grove collection and got right to work having some fun.


This card with the 10 on it was for my friend, Lisa. She celebrated 10 years at NextStepU last week, and I made her a card and tag for the gift.


And a heads up if you didn't know yet — my blog readers have access to a 20% off discount code at Paper Issues. Use my code: DIANA20 and scoop up some goodies in the shop. 

Thanks for stopping by here today! 

7 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Really cute cards!!!

Heidi said...

Super cute projects as always!

Amarilys said...

beautiful cards! Love them!

Emily D. said...

These are too cute Diana!

Fleursbydesign said...

Love the first card with the washi tape, beautiful

gale said...

Beautiful cards! I love the papers-they are so soft and pretty. Thanks for the code!

Diana Waite said...

wow these are CUTE!