Friday, November 2, 2012

November challenge {imaginisce}


Each month, Imaginisce brings you a challenge using their products. For November, we have a sketch for you to used as well as the challenge to use 3 patterned papers and 3 embellishments. To see the sketch, head on over to the Imaginisce blog and play along!

I used papers from Makin' Waves, Monster Mash and Christmas Cheer. I used twine, the fox and bling with the i-rock for my embellishments.


The cut for the detail on this wall hanging is from the Silhouette store. It was a freebie a few weeks back and I altered it a bit to fit this.

Feeling inspired? Join us this month and play along. Thanks so much for stopping to see my project today.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Love it!

scrappymo! said...

So very cute...love that little fox!

Staci said...

So cute! Have a great weekend!

Diana Waite said...

oh this is totally cute!