Saturday, November 17, 2012

New arrival and thank you cards


I've been pretty busy lately with cards, and with the holidays approaching it's not likely that will slow down. Time to start the holiday cards, right?! 

But before the holidays get started, here is a new arrival card I made using the Cameo. I used baby carriage by Lori Whitlock and the stamp is from Papertrey Ink.


And these cards are too cute not to share here. Nate had a few friends and family members send him little notes and activities to keep him occupied after he had his tonsils out. We made these little cards as his thank you notes. It was so fun working on these with him. 


So glad you could stop in today and see what I've been working on. I appreciate it!

3 comments:

Sara Zenger said...

I LOVE ALL OF THESE! Every time you post cards I am so envious of your style! I just cant pull a card together to save my life! :)

Diana Waite said...

SUPER cute cards!

Rebecca Keppel said...

love, love and LOVE them!