Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Build a Dino {cocoa daisy}


I'm stopping by to share another Cocoa Daisy Aspen Grove layout. This one was fun to make. I thought that the papers from Cosmo Cricket in the kit went really well with these dinosaur pictures I had of Nate. He un-earthed two small dinosaurs from a kids archeology kit. Such a fun activity!


The leaves stamps on the brown woodgrain paper is a custom stamp from Cocoa Daisy. If you haven't yet — check out the stamps in the CD shop. It may entice you to sign up for the stamp subscription there. I really love the quality and designs each month.


Thanks for stopping to see my layout. I had fun playing around with this one.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the strips of paper with the photos. Great page!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a super layout! love the strips of paper!

Tammy said...

Great design. Love the long paper strips and smaller photos. Looks like they had a great time! :)

Mary Jo said...

Fun design!
My son had a kit like that with Egyptian treasures.
He had so much fun with it :)

Ashley Horton said...

LOVE the fun design of this one, Diana!! Such a great use of the pp, against the solid background!

laura said...

I love the strips of paper..they anchor your grid design perfectly.

lisa said...

How Cute!!
Love how you used that stamp.