Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A happy day {cocoa daisy}


More fun for you using the Navy Pier kit from Cocoa Daisy. Is that background paper not the best?! It is such a heavy weight, too. Gorgeous!


This stamped leaf border is made up fromt he custom Cocoa Daisy leaf stamps for this month. And the rich brown wooden embellies are from Crate. The brown is the back of the pieces. For this layout, the back was better than the front, I thought.


So glad you could stop by today and see what I made. The Navy Pier kit is amazing!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

That background paper is awesome! Love the layout!

laura said...

Great layout, Love all the layers.

Anonymous said...

Great layout! TFS

Unknown said...

I love the leaves stamps and how you used it as a border! Fab layout

Ashley Horton said...

Diana, I am jealous of your mad stamping skills!! I stink at stamping and can't ever get it to look right!! Loving the fun leaf cluster!! :)

Diana Waite said...

ah! SOOO fantastic!!