Monday, September 24, 2012

Project Life {part 3}


I'm back with some more of my Simple Stories album for Project Life. This has been such a wonderfully fun project. I like that everything is in a little book like this and that I can save all of his school stuff in one place.


This page has is bus assignment in it and pictures from the first day when he got on the bus. He was so excited to have the same bus driver that he did last year. When he got home that first night he told me that he wanted to buy Miss Linda flowers since she was his bus driver again. Too cute!


This last page is his note home from the teacher. He was misbehaving in the lunch room on that first Friday and the note said that on Monday he was going to be eating lunch in the Principal's office as his punishment. I had to save this because, as expected, Nate thought it was fun to eat in there — not a punishment at all. Oh no! It's going to be a long year!


Thanks for stopping to see my Project Life album. Having a blast with this!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This ROCKS! Love how your album is coming together!

laura said...

Terrific job...I could never keep up with it...in fact, I have to catch up now on Shimelle's LSNED daily prompts lol

Diana Waite said...

this is FANTASTIC!