Sunday, June 3, 2012

Imaginisce {sketch challenge}


Hi! I made the sketch for this month's challenge over at Imaginisce. If you have some Imaginisce goodies laying around, give the sketch a whirl and enter it into the monthly challenge. 

I made my layout using the sketch using a combination of different collections from Imaginisce. The background paper is from Makin' Waves. The smaller scraps are from Hippity Hop, Makin' Waves, Sole Sisters and Hello Cupcake. All of their lines go so well together.


I took this picture of Nate and instantly loved it. He's just so darn photogenic. Love this kid! And below is the sketch for the challenge. I hope you'll have a chance to join in with us!


Thanks for stopping by to see my layout and the sketch. Hope you're having a great weekend!

6 comments:

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

What a nice smile aha!
Beautiful page.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! What could be better than Nate and clouds!!! Hope he's feeling better today!!

Anne Pennington said...

Lovely - sadly I don't have any Imaginesce products to make a layout. They don't sell much of their stuff around here. Love your layout!!

Anne Pennington said...

Lovely - sadly I don't have any Imaginesce products to make a layout. They don't sell much of their stuff around here. Love your layout!!

Kat Scrappiness said...

Love this layout so much I pinned it :)

Diana Waite said...

I SO totally love that picture--he is ADORABLE! FUN sketch too! GREAT job Diana!