Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Workspace Wednesday {and some Cocoa Daisy}


It's been a crazy few weeks for me for crafting. I've had so many projects due that I was always working on something or planning my next project. And, of course, I love that!

I took a moment recently and realized that my desk has probably never been this messy. I'm the type to clean up after each project and start fresh with each one. I'm sure I'm in the minority on that one, but I do. I can't start a project on a messy desk.


I thought that this particular day warranted a photo since it was so unlike me to have my desk in such a state of disarray.

Thanks for stopping to see my workspace. And, to leave you with some inspiration as well, I realize I haven't yet shared some more of my Cocoa Daisy work using the April kit. Here is a card I made using the Sprout kit and the hexagon stamp set that is in the April stamp subscription.



I can't help but smile when I see this card. I think I may hang it up in my craft room. The green and blue colors are definitely favorites of mine. 

And to get you excited for the May Cocoa Daisy kit, Graffiti Bridge, here is a peek for you…


Don't forget about the Cocoa Daisy Crop starting April 27th through the 29th. I'll have a sketch challenge and a stamping challenge during that weekend. It's going to be a great chance to chat with other crafters, win prizes, and get your craft on. Hope to see you there!

13 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

lots of great things on your desk! i just love those lily bee alphabet stickers! i use them all the time!!

Sara Zenger said...

Ok so you and I would be the best scrappy friends! I also MUST pick up my work area after every project!

That sneak peak is to die for!

Christina Collins said...

I clean up my area as soon as I'm finished with a project as well. I just can't think straight if there is nothing but MESS around me!

Heidi said...

Love your card. I'm with you, I can't stand starting a new project with a messy desk. I usually tidy it up once or twice while I'm working on a project too. When I go scrapping I usually have the cleanest work space of everyone.

Danielle said...

lots of stuff on your desk this week, which is a good thing. lovely cards - the colors are great together.

ScrappnBee said...

Great desk! Its not so bad LOL! Love the work with the kit. It is awesome. The colors you chose for the card rock! Thanks for sharing! -Amanda x50

Diana Waite said...

LOOKS like you've been busy! Good for you!! GREAT card, love the birdie!

Tracy said...

I can see this card making you smile when you see it.
So pretty.

Audrey Yeager said...

I'm the same way...li have to clean up after every project! Lve what you are doing with the CD kts!!

TeacherMom said...

My desk looks like that all the time!! I clean it off--but only every once in a while. Love your project. Thanks for sharing.
TeacherMom
Gaudet5 at Rogers dot com

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I'm a desk cleaner too! If I even attempt a new project on top of an old mess I usually have a major freakout session caused by all the clutter and the fact that I can't find my Tombo.

Joaniebolognie said...

I have to clean up my scrapping area before I start on a new project also! Love that card!!!

whoistracy said...

So funny you mentioned cleaning up your desk after each and every project. I thought I was the ONLY person who did that!!!