Sunday, April 15, 2012

ScrapFIT {color/pic inspiration}


Hello! It's time for a new challenge at ScrapFIT. Today we are sharing my Color / Photo Inspiration challenge prompt. The colors are sand, mint and cherry and the photo is from HGTV (Pinterest)

This is the layout that I made to go with the challenge. The photo is of my mom and step dad from our visit with them last month. I just love this picture of them!




If you are looking for a challenge to play along with, head on over to ScrapFIT to see the rest of the details about this challenge. I know the rest of the ScrapFIT girls did an amazing job with the prompt, so stop and see what they did, too.

Hope you're having a great weekend! And thanks for stopping by here. 

9 comments:

Sara Zenger said...

I love your layout Diana!

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE this! GREAT color combo and CUTE picture! :)

Brianna Marshall said...

LOVED the color combo!i love your layout,the large banner and all the layers!your mom is such a pretty lady also :)

Patricia said...

Great colors you used! Thanks for sharing your layout!

Rebecca Keppel said...

So pretty! love that color combo!

Dyane said...

Oh wow! Beautiful layout Diana!^_^

Brenda said...

I love all the detail in this layout. You are great inspiration!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Great layout! I love that suede flower in corner :)

Steffanie said...

Truly a great photo! Love all the different elements that add so much interest to your page! Very nice!