Friday, April 20, 2012

Cocoa Daisy {product spotlight}



Hello! Today on the Cocoa Daisy blog, I'm sharing with you how I used Faber Castell's Textural Accents Sampler, a set of 3 small tubes with one of each of the following: Gesso, Gel Medium, Glaze. I also used the Faber Castell Mix & Match Pitt Artist Pens in the greens and blues.


I made a shallow canvas that I made for my One Little Word for 2012: Balance. Shame on me it took until nearly May to create a project for my OLW, but I do have a necklace that I wear that has a "balance" charm on it, so I wasn't completely without inspiration.

Stop by the Cocoa Daisy blog to read more about how I used the product on my project. I love how this turned out and thanks for stopping by to see it!

7 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Super cute! Love all of the colors and layers. Adorable!

Unknown said...

this is so adorable!! I love it

Shellye McDaniel said...

gorgeous...I especially love the clouds :)

lisa said...

Diana, this is so lovely. I would never have thought to use the stamp like you have. Good idea to make a canvas for your 'word' too.
Have a lovely weekend. x

Heidi said...

Love, love, love it!!

Steffanie said...

Love the colors and the overall design! Very cute!

Diana Waite said...

beautiful--love the clouds!