Wednesday, February 1, 2012

imaginisce monthly challenge


I am so excited! Not only am I revealing a monthly challenge page for imaginisce, but it is also my first sketch for them. That's right, as promised, I am still supplying sketches for you to play along with even though Sketchy Thursdays is no longer an active challenge blog.

I do hope that you'll be able to find a moment this month and play along with us at imaginisce. Use the sketch I made as well as including 3 pattern papers and 3 embellishments, and then link up your entry. Easy peasy!


For my page, I used a combination of Sole Sisters and Happy Harvest collections. The picture of Nate is one of my favorites. It's so unlike him not to smile for the camera, but having a mustache is serious business. I had bought this mustache at Party City for his advent calendar, and when he got it, he just thought it was the funniest thing.


Here is the sketch that is over at imaginisce. Stop on by to see what the other girls on the DT made using the sketch. There's plenty of inspiration to get you started!

Thanks for stopping by to see my page and my sketch. And I hope you week is going well so far!

12 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous LO, love the 'stache!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous sketch as always, and what a darling LO!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Ashley Horton said...

This page is SO CUTE Diana!! I love the way you framed in that adorable photo with all of your papers and embellies!

Anonymous said...

that is so fun!

Steffanie said...

Adorable! Love that you are still sketching!

Danielle said...

fun layout! great to see that you will still put sketches out there from time to time!

corrie said...

Ok, this picture is hilarious! I love it! And I am so excited about the new sketch!!!

Unknown said...

That is such a cute photo! Great layout + sketch too.

Becca said...

This makes me happy! Great job!

Amanda Johnson said...

I love this!! The title is just adorable! I am sooo excited to see a Diana sketch!! Love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ADORABLE! I loveeeeee that photo and the rosette! :):):)

Rebecca Keppel said...

I had so much fun with your sketch! And I love that awesome photo and layout :)