Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My new gig!

 

When I announced the closing of Sketchy Thursdays last week, it was an emotional and overwhelming few days. I received so many heart-felt comments and emails full of understanding and sympathy for how difficult it must have been to close the door on that chapter in my life.

One email stood out from the rest. It was from Sara, who I have known for quite awhile as she runs ScrapFIT and our paths always seem to be crossing. (Isn't that always the way?!)

Let's just say she made me an offer I couldn't refuse.


I'm so excited to be the new Creative Trainer for ScrapFIT — the in-house trainer that offers up a well-diagrammed plan for every workout. I'll be contributing sketches and also color/picture inspirations for some of the workouts.  


I'm so excited that Sara has made room for me on her amazing team. I just know you'll love what we have cooking, so please, if you loved what I was up to before, join me over at ScrapFIT. I'd love to see some friendly faces popping up over there for the first time to play along with us. 


And thanks again to the ScrapFIT girls for having me! This is going to be fun!!

22 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such great news!!!! I will be following you over at ScrapFit!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How exciting!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Amanda Johnson said...

How exciting Diana!! Very happy for you, can't wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

Katherine said...

Congratulations - that is super news :)

patti west said...

hi Diana!!! This new gig of yours sounds like the perfect FIT!!! :) :) You make me want to get back to scrapping. All the best!

Unknown said...

Congrats Diana! Can't wait!!!

Bonita Rose said...

COngrats on the new gig Diana... U are such a talented woman! xo hugs so happy for you!

Ashley Horton said...

YAY!! That is awesome Diana!! I really like the challenges at ScrapFIT, so you'll definitely be seeing me around!! Congrats!! :)

Tessa Buys said...

Congratulations! Sara is the best :). With the two of you teamed up, great things are in store!

Lynn said...

I'm so excited your joining our team, I can't wait to work with you! Your amazing!

Danielle said...

Congrats! I will be checking it out to see what you are up to!

Diane Payne said...

That is great news! Congratulations!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Great news...congrats to you!

lisa said...

Cute blog, well done : )
I first thought you'd joined the gym x

Johanna said...

I feel for you... It must be hard to stop working on such an important project for you! And I, for one, will be missing your sketches :)

Congratulations on your new "trainer job"!!

:D

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Congratulations!! I'm not only excited for you, but for US! That means more of your wonderful sketches to work with...hooray :)

Diana Waite said...

congrats! you will be AWESOME!

Brianna Marshall said...

i love that we still get to see your sketchs somewhere,they are very inspiring!I am sorry to hear that through your choice to end the sketchy Thursdays site,you were upset,but i hope this new journey is fulfilling for that void.

scrappymo! said...

Sorry to see you close but congrats on your new endeavor!

Kim said...

Congratulations! How exciting on your new adventure:)
~Kim

Jinny Newlin said...

HUGE congrats, Diana! They are so lucky to have you!

Rebecca Keppel said...

glad to hear you'll still be sharing your fabulous sketches in a new spot! I will definitely stop by :)