Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday tags


Hello there! Hope you're having a wonderful start to your week. Here in the States, we have a short work week for the Thanksgiving holiday. I even have a Pot Luck luncheon at work on Tuesday, so my week is looking chock full of fun. 

These pictures are the holiday tags that I made for the La Bella Mela gift shop in Brockport. These tags as well as some of my Blooms, cards and hair accessories are now for sale locally at the shop. 


I had a blast making these tags this past week. It really got me in the holiday spirit, and now I can't wait to celebrate. Start the holiday music!




Speaking of local ... Don't forget about the Small Business Saturday pledge this weekend on Nov. 26th! Here are a few shops in the Rochester area that I recommend:

La Bella Mela Boutique
The Village Scrapbooker
Ivy Thimble Quilt and Gift Shop
Lift Bridge Book Shop
Shops on the Ridge (Craft Co-op)
Liberty Hollow

Hopefully, I've given you some ideas for places to visit this Saturday even in your neighborhood, if you don't live near Rochester.

Thanks so much for stopping by to see my holiday tags! I really appreciate it. Have a great week!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee these!! You are a tag making machine! :):):) Did you get the buttons I sent you?? :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynnda said...

I heart Your holiday stuffy!!! It brings out the mood in me!!! Awesome... those tags are so darn cute... love them all... very inspiring indeed... all you need now ... Thank you... hugs..xoxo

Jingle said...

These are absolutely lovely!

Rebecca Keppel said...

fabulous tags! i love the snowman!

Diana Waite said...

wow, wow, wow! These are AMAZING!

Emily D. said...

Diana, I love all of the tags! You have really been cranking them out!!! You go girl!!!

Karen B. said...

Ok, wow, all of these are purely amazing. ALL OF THEM! I wish I could comment on each but...just have to say that your use of the doily is brilliant.

wifeycookie said...

Wow! These are lovely tags, Diana. They are already gifts as they are. :)

Cheers,
Jenny (Wifey Cookie)