Saturday, November 5, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude {GDT Challenge}


This month for the GDT Challenge at Sketchy Thursdays, we are celebrating an Attitude of Gratitude run by our very own DT member, Tessa Buys on her blog

In addition to using this month's challenge sketch, you are also asked to make a page that reflects what you are grateful for, thankful for ... you get the idea.

Make sure to stop by the Sketchy Thursdays site to see all of the details. You have until Nov. 19th to play along to be considered for the December GDT spot as well as the shop credit from Precocious Paper.


My page reflects how thankful I am for the one-on-one time I get to spend with my son. I know we are bummed that Daddy works such a crazy schedule, but we definitely make the best of the time we have together that is just the two of us.

And this time of year is perfect. We love the festivals and the family-friendly activities that are in our area for the fall season. It really is something I am extremely grateful for.

My page is also digital. Which is great because today is National Digital Scrapbooking Day. If you are a digi scrapper, there should be some great download deals out there today, so go huntin'! I know I will.

I hope to see you over at Sketchy Thursdays playing along.

Digital sources: Sir Scrap A Lot, Sassy Designs

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee this! LOVING those photos and the yummy clouds! :):):):):):):):):):):)

byondbzr said...

great page, fab pics too!

Tracy said...

Such a cute layout.
Nice photos of your son...that is one huge pumpkin !

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love that classic, digi page and those big pumpkins are SO cool!

Diana Waite said...

the clouds are AWESOME!! Fun take on the sketch!