Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hat collection {my favorite things}


Nate has a hat collection. And a pretty good one at that. He proclaimed one day after buying a Yankees cap that he would like to collect hats. After that, he got a hat rack from the Easter Bunny and the rest is history.


The ladies over at These Are a Few of My Favorite Things want to see your collection pages. And, sadly, this is the last challenge over there. Julie has decided to stop running the challenges—and though I am sad to see the site go, I completely understand. So join us! We want to go out with a bang! Help us get the most players ever for the last challenge.

Everyone collects something, right?! Show us your pages!! You could win a $25 gift card to Scrapbook.com!


And, as I talked about yesterday, this page is made with the Scrapbook Circle July kit. It's a great one full of fabulous bold colors, stickers and lots of those fun little extras that make getting kits in the mail so much fun.

Meet me back here a little later today as I reveal the page for Sketchy Thursdays. There's a fabulous prize (of course) and "double" the inspiration.

Thanks for stopping in! :)

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! I love love love his hat collection (And good boy for having a YANKEES one first!!!) I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the design!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

Your page is fabulous, although, I'm very concerned that you are raising a Yankees fan...Where is his Red Sox hat???? :-)

patti west said...

...and his collection will only grow!!! Cute lo, Diana! p.s. last night, my 22 yo son stopped by after work - wearing a suit and tie and a Yankees cap! Too funny! :) :)

EverydayMe said...

great layout!!! wow that's a lot of hats... gotta love that hat collection... he looks so proud... too cute!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Diana Waite said...

THIS I LOVE! I really like how you layered the embellishments, and ROCKED this Blast off kit!

Mallika said...

Your work is exceptional .. i generally hop one to one .. without following ..but ur tag made me follow ur blog
i saw ur older post too
its too pretty
infact i love all the participants work ! they are too good
hugs
mallika
plz visit me sometime
http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/

Rebecca Keppel said...

super fun! i love seeing kids collections--my DD collects erasers and it has gotten out of control lol!