Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day inspiration


This Sunday is Father's Day, so I'm sharing some last-minute card inspiration for you. This card is happily in the mail on its way to my Dad.


Did you make a Father's Day card this year? Leave a comment here letting me know, so I can swing by your blog and see what you made.

And thanks for stopping by to see my card. I'm really happy with how this one turned out. As most of us struggle with guy cards, I was very surprised that I was 100% happy with this one once I finished it.

Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

Pam said...

Great card! Now I have an idea what kind of card to make for my hubby. Thanks for sharing! :-)

Jingle said...

This is awesome! I seriously love it! I need to make two Father's Day cards this weekend...probably before Sunday! HA!

Unknown said...

What a great father's day card!!! Love the car!

Unknown said...

OMG I love it. The windows are the BEST!

Margie Higuchi said...

Great dad card!! WAH~! Gotta make mine SOON!!! LOL! TFS :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love that car! I dont have mine posted but I did make a few this year :)

Tammy said...

I struggle with the guy cards too. This one turned out great. Love that car graphic. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

I love this card!!!!! tfs!!

Michelle Hernandez said...

Love this card Diana- the orange against the grey and blue is just fantastic!

Diana Waite said...

this card is AWESOME!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Cute! I'm totally loving the car :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING that car and of course the CLOUD! :):):):):):):):):)

EverydayMe said...

great card!!! love that car....
{{hugs}} Michelle

Joanna said...

that is awesome!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Adorable car card! xoxo

Leah's Crafty Life said...

this card is SO classy.. I love it!!!