Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sampler sketch challenge


On the 20th of every month, The Sampler DT shares with you work using the current kit and a sketch. Here is my sketch page for this month. There is a fabulous little prize for one winner from those that play along with the sketch.


Remember my manly card set from last Saturday? This page is where I referenced using the rest of that fabulous green wood grain paper from the kit.


It's a pretty good sketch, so you'll wanna swing by to play along this month. HERE'S THE LINK TO PLAY ALONG WITH US!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love that green wood grain and those photos are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Handmade Hannah said...

Lovely layout - I really like the bingo trinkets and woodgrain stickers. Thanks for sharing :)

Just Jaime said...

Love the numbers!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great layout--my boys LOVE george! too cute

my4blessings said...

Love the layout. I have some sweet photos of my youngest with Curious George from our trip to Universal Studios last year. He's just the cuddliest!

Erin Bassett said...

Fab layout!! Love how you layered. :)

Unknown said...

CA-UTE! Nate looks totally in love with George :)That wood grain paper IS awesome!

yyam said...

So fun! Love the photos! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh my goodness! This is delightful! What a gorgeous and fun page! WTG! :)

EverydayMe said...

great lo.... Rainee went banana over these photos... she loves Curious George!!! too too fun!! {{hugs}} Michelle