Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays is back!


Yahoo! After a two-week, Facebook-only hiatus, Sketchy Thursdays is back on the blog with the next challenge for you. And it's a good one, too. Not only is the sketch pretty cool (if I do say so myself), but Nikki Sivils is this week's sponsor. Yippee!!!

Check out the details and the sketch on the blog.


I made this page using the January kit from The Sampler. It's quite versatile. Deep browns, red and blues in the same kit as navy, orange and white.

The pictures on this page were taken a few weeks ago as Nate and I enjoyed some hot cocoa while watching movies on a chilly day. You gotta have the biscotti, too! And it was a big treat for Nate to have a cup in the living room. We never do that! :) Sometimes Mom just needs to give in to fun for the sake of a few photos, right?!


I really hope you'll be playing along with us over at Sketchy Thursdays! We also announced the Facebook challenge winner this morning, so if you played along, make sure to check and see if you won.

Thanks for stopping in today!

13 comments:

Laurel said...

What a fab layout!

Janet's Joy said...

Adorable!

Becky said...

Love this layout! I'm really going to try and play along, at some point, these sketches are so inspiring! Thank you!!!

Tracy said...

Such a cute layout.
Looks like he is really enjoying his biscotti :)

Diana Waite said...

Those pictures are DARLING! I LOVE the sketch hopefully I can play along this time too! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVED this sketch so much! What a darling layout too. I LOVE the popped up/coordinating pp hearts the best, I think. Now, where can I get some biscotti...STAT?

hilde janbroers said...

amazing layout!! beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great page Diana! One of my 2011 goals is to participate in the ST challenges again. Happy New Year!!!

Gabrielle Watson said...

I love your LO, just perfect for hot cocoa!

Teresa Kline said...

such a fabulous sketch and your design is awesome!

enjoy *~*

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love love this!!!! Those photos are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Love this! I LOve those photo's, so warm and cozy! Love hot cocoa ;)

Keshet said...

LOVE this one, Diana!