Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holiday pages & journaling ideas


Hello there! I made these two pages for the December Journaling Class at Inspired to Scrap. Now that the class is over, I can share the work I did for those lessons.

My first lesson was to use multiple spots on a page to tell your story. I used digi spots (which I made and were an exclusive download for the class), punched out handmade spots, stickers and a notebook-style spot.

I even used two different colored pens to show that there were two ideas to the journaling.


This next page was for the lesson on using something else for inspiration, such as music, news, poems, etc. I used the song "All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey. I put my headline digitally onto the photo before I printed it out. And I journaled on a die cut area.



I'm excited to be able to play along over at Inspired to Scrap now that my DT term has ended. The classes are well put together and packed full of fun for 15 days each month. If you want some guidance and direction to your scrapbooking, I recommend these classes.

Thanks for stopping to see my pages today!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love these girl!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! You never cease to amaze me!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Love the layered spots! great idea! The class looks like it was fun!

Jingle said...

These are both great pages! I really love that second one! Gorgeous!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

These are awesome pagess! love them!

Unknown said...

loved these pages diana! what a fun challenge with the journaling spots!

mo

Doreen Vasquez said...

Both layouts are fab but I really love that first one! Love your mix of color against the black and your white outlining/doodling!