Tuesday, November 23, 2010

so very thankful


Thanksgiving is quickly approaching. A bit too quickly, if you ask me! It's like time is on the 2x fast forward on the DVR, isn't it?!

Anyway... I was about to start working on my December Scrapbook Circle kit (which is amazing, btw) and stopped to play with the scraps from the November kit first. Using some of the scraps from that kit along with what I had laying around on my desk already, I made this card.

Today I'm sharing what I am thankful for and wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving (if you are celebrating).

I am thankful for...
• My family and friends
• My warm and cozy home
• My job and the people that I work with
• Having a personal scrap space
• My blog readers and all of the wonderful people I've met here online
• Technology that keeps us connected
• Drive-thru coffee places
• Sit-in and enjoy coffee places :)
• Modern conveniences
• Shops like Etsy that allow crafters to craft for a living
• Laptops that keep my fanny on the couch and online at the same time.

... well, I could most definitely keep going. Instead I'll stop and say that even though I am also thankful for chocolate, ice cream, fuzzy boots, chunky sweaters, funky scarves, fluffy pillows... you get the point. :)

Let me know what you're thankful for! Link up your blog if you're doing a thankful post. I'd love to stop by!


8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! I love love love those felt leaves.....and you all ready know I am thankful for you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

this is really beautiful!

Janet's Joy said...

Very pretty Diana!

Tammy said...

Not doing a blog thankful thing (wish I had thought to though!) but I am so thankful that I do not have to fly anywhere for Thanksgiving this year - I'm staying home! :)

Becky said...

Beautiful card! Love the felt leaves. I gave you a blog award today, stop by and check it out if you get a chance!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely! Great lace! :)

Tracy said...

I am thankful for my family and our health.
I have Thankful Thursday's every Thursday on my blog :)

EverydayMe said...

what a great card and I love your list... we have so much to be thankful for!!! I'm so glad you are apart of my blogging/challenge life... hope your Thanksgiving was one to remember... blessings!!
{{hugs}} Michelle