Wednesday, September 29, 2010

whatcha addicted to wednesday?


Is there something you buy over and over again? I have been buying up all of these Jolee's 3-D Stickers (EK Success) clouds. No foolin'. I literally take the whole stack that's available at any craft store when I see them.


And the proof... probably 5 out of 7 projects lately have these clouds added in. I just love how fluffy and versatile they can be! In fact, 2 of the 4 projects I made last night have clouds! (What's wrong with me, LOL??!!)


I had to make this more cost effective than $2 every time I wanted to add clouds to a project or page, so I had to spend more than that to get set up. (LOL) I recently bought a Big Shot (yay!) and then I followed that purchase up with this die set from PaperTrey Ink.


I just love it! And now I can cut felt clouds to my heart's content. It takes a few passes through the Big Shot to cut the felt, but the clouds look great.

What are you addicted to right now?! I'd love to hear about it!!

11 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

I LOVE clouds too! I'm also big on hot air balloons.

Diana said...

I love clouds too. I bought a Slice design card just for the cloud shape. I wonder if it can cut through felt... hmmm, felt clouds would look great on a LO.
My addiction is to Bo Bunny double dot paper. I collect it in as many colours as I can find. It is great as backing cardstock. The colours are beautiful and the little dots add a little something extra.

Jingle said...

I am SO with you on the clouds! My other thing lately has been all things Halloween!

A Sarasota said...

how happy!!

Leah l'Orange said...

i LOVE the clouds, and you rock them whenever you use 'em, so i say USE MORE! :)

i'm obsessed with punching everything lately. i see a border punch on sale, i have to grab it. most of my projects lately have been punched!

Lea said...

Those are really great clouds though!!! If I see a sale on brads, I have to buy them. You can never have too many brads. My mist collection is also becoming a bit out of control! Oh and circle, scalloped or flower punches... I want more and more!!!

Unknown said...

I just got a couple things from there and had that in my cart then put it back... then put it back in... then put it back. Now I wish I had totally gotten it sigh. I am totally into my nesties! I'm blaming Leah.

Janet's Joy said...

Good idea to buy a die set!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me loves clouds too!!!!!!!! LOVING those sneaks...and hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my heart will ALWAYS be ONE with the CIRCLES!! And not the crop kind!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

EverydayMe said...

thanks for the info... love clouds... but hate cutting them out... will have to go check that out... thanks!!! addicted to... cards I've been making a slew of them... don't know why just have!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Amanda Sevall said...

Yay for cloud dies!! LOL I'm thinking of making a cloud stamp on my new Teresa Collins Stamp Maker... hmmm.... I'll have to let you know how that experiment goes!! ;)