Monday, August 2, 2010

a card for monday

Hello! I've been swamped at work and about to get going on some really big scrappy projects. But in the meantime, I've been making some cards for my friends, and thought I'd share them with you!


I was so happy to make this card. I've been hanging onto this lace Hambly transparency, and a wedding card was the perfect excuse to cut into it! :)

Thanks for stopping by today! What have you all been trying to squeeze into your busy summer?

PS: Did you see I added some new items to my Etsy shop? I am really excited about them, so check 'em out!

10 comments:

Sharla said...

Elegant and very pretty. love the lace

Jingle said...

This is very pretty!

heidi said...

PRETTY!!!!!

Renee Lamb said...

love the use of the transparency! such a pretty card! :)

Lea said...

Beautiful!!!

Marcie said...

What a beautiful card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this card!!!! You are my card making idol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jessica Wilson said...

Beautiful card!! I have been so busy with so many different things...and creating like mad...hope you are having a great summer!! Love, Jess

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Don't you just love Hambly transparencies? They are so fun to work with! :)

Unknown said...

beautiful card! going to check out the etsy!