Tuesday, June 1, 2010

a tree house and some poetry


I'm so excited to share with you today! The brand new DT for the brand new My Paper Tree House has been gettin' antsy waiting to share our brand new creations with you (see the theme—brand new?!). The first kit for My Paper Tree House is officially released and ready for you to stop on by.

Make sure to check out what the rest of the DT made with the kit, and I will also be back over the course of the week and sharing work with you. (Pssst: The card I made and shared here last week was also made with My Paper Tree House's June kit. I sneaked it in there under the radar!)


I am also the GDT for Challenge #17 at Scrap That Poetry. The poem is The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein. This picture that I took of my son on his birthday was perfect for this poem.

Yep, I'm the mom that PUT her son in a tree on purpose rather than scream at him to get outta the tree. I'm sure my neighbors (who were outside at the time) thought I was nuts.

I'm not nuts... I'm a scrapbooker! I need a bumper sticker made!


Well, I hope to see you over at Scrap That Poetry. And it would be awesome if you checked out My Paper Tree House. Nana has some great things cookin' over there, and I am so lucky to be a part of this first Design Team!! Such inspiration over there!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I so need to go check out that kit... it is just beautiful... and that layout, wow... another fabulous one... you are amazing!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL LOL LOL!!! We sooooooooooooooooo NEED that bumper sticker!!! U know any good graphic designers that also has an ETSY where we can totally hook that up???!!???!!?? *wink* :):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo soooooooooooo much!!!!! That photo is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tessa Buys said...

I loved this as soon as I saw it :). Beautiful!

Unknown said...

what an adorable layout!! fabulous design and such a cute pic, love it!

Keshet said...

Congrats on the DT, Diana! I love this page! I really think your pages have just been getting more and more beautiful and detailed as time goes on--I'm always blown away!