Wednesday, May 5, 2010

the blog hop winner is...

Thank you to everyone who hopped with Scrapbook Circle yesterday to celebrate the 4th anniversary of the kit club! We had so much fun with everyone stopping by all of the blogs to say hi!


The winner for my part of the hop, and the person that will be receiving the yummy Cosmo Cricket Core'dinations prize pack I put together is.... Stacy!


Thanks for hopping with us Stacy! I know you are a big fan of Scrapbook Circle, and I'm so glad I get to send this your way! Send an e-mail to dianadesigns [at] rochester.rr.com with your shipping address, and I'll get that prize to you right away!

See you all back here tomorrow for another Sketchy Thursdays sketch challenge!

4 comments:

Keshet said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Love that you have a little sister, too--I don't know too many other people who have such younger siblings! I'll probably really freak out when Riki graduates high school--yargh!

Stacy Milford said...

Are you serious!?! How fun! Thanks Diana! I am so excited about the Core'dinations goodies...can't wait to try those out!

Jessica Wilson said...

Yay for Stacy, but boo for me:) Just kidding!!! I WON SOME GLIMMER MIST From Lisa...I'm sooo excited about that! I really enjoyed that blog hop. Congrats on the new DT too!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Stacy! :):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):)