Friday, March 12, 2010

chocolate and super heroes

Hello! Happy Friday to you all!!

Crop Chocolate, one of the coolest scrapbook supply sites, had posted on their blog for design team volunteers. I jumped at the chance to work with the company that ranks right up there with my morning coffee!! I seriously check the Crop Chocolate deal of the day before I even check my morning news. It's just that important to snag the deal before anyone else.



Crop Chocolate sent me this stash of goodies to play with, and wow, did I have fun! This album is 8x8 and is the perfect size for my son. He is really interested in art, and I just knew he would love his very own album to flip through. And the pages we make will be just for him and about the things he loves.


The colors in this kit are perfect for the pictures of the Marvel Comics super heroes that I have from a trip to the museum this past year. The Strong National Museum of Play (which you have to visit if you get the chance) has a Marvel Comics exhibit, and when we were there for the opening of the exhibit, I took pictures of the statues.



As you can see, we've made the Spiderman, Superman and Batman pages so far. I also have pictures of the Hulk and Ironman for the next pages. Then Nate wants to add Buzz Lightyear and Woody from Toy Story and then CARS characters.

I just love seeing him with this book! It's just for him and he loves having input. He actually even helped out a little, making this truly his book!


Head on over to Crop Chocolate today and check out their deal! They bring SWEET deals to their customers and make their site a place where scrapbookers can come and communicate with each other, get ideas, share their creations and have a great time.

I have been working with McCall and Jon over at Crop Chocolate, and I have to say that if you like knowing that you're spending your hard-earned scrapbooking money with a company that cares and wants you to be happy with your purchase... no one is working harder than they are at assuring you that they appreciate your business!!!

Oh... and join their Facebook fan page! Their deals change throughout the day, so if you are a FB junkie like me, seeing the deals pop up there is a great reminder to stalk the deal!

13 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

Wow, that album is Super Cool:) I love it, and we all know I love good deals! Oh, about your comment on my blog..my dad is a huge Tony Stewart fan(he was Dale Earnhardt when He was alive and became a TS fan after Dale passed) and I like TS too:) Love, Jess

Diana Waite said...

how cool is that?! Congrats to you! I LOVE them too!

Marlene said...

That's just awesome!! I'm loving your superheroes layouts. ;)

bethchien said...

that is so adorable! and so nice of them! I love those colors when scrapping boys (my nephews. hehe)
where is your email addy? I will see if i have it in my hotmail. I am emailing you about something. :P

Keshet said...

The book is so cute!

Dana Nichols said...

Such a cute book and a wonderful project for you and your son to share! I'm a FB and CC junkie too and I really enjoyed seeing your work!

Corey W. said...

wow! great job with the stash, Diana!!!

tina said...

what a great album! kudos to you! great job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i thought u checked my blog every morning before your morning news!! lol lol lol!!! :) i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that kit U got and loving the super hero theme!!!! veryyyyyyyyyy cool!!! did i ever tell U that I am related to superman??? lol!!! george reeves was my great uncle....telling U.... i have a million "nobody cares stories"...lol!!!! congrats on the dt spot...that is sooooooooooooooo awesome!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tara said...

I am just loving it, what a wonderful album. Yay, to the superhero!!

heidi said...

This is so cool! I want to start books for each of my kids, too, for their input. Kee's will start with Pokeman, and maybe a little Pokeman. Oh, and there's Pokeman. I know waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than a XX-yr-old woman should about Pokeman. Love the superhero pics!!! Very cool.

miislucky said...

I too am a CC junkie!LOL! I do love what you did with your son it is sooooooooo cool. Too bad mine are all grown. But, now I have 2 grandkids and when they are old enough I will do that too. Thanks for your input. :-)

Brenda said...

awww CONGRATS Diana!!! I really love Crop Chocolate! And I love your pages!!!!
hugs
Brenda