Tuesday, December 29, 2009

more scrapbook circle january kit

The January kit for Scrapbook Circle seems to keep going and going! I made a few pages, a cute flip book (I still have to add pictures to it before I can share it) and this Valentine's Day goody bag. The only pieces of this project not from the kit was the bag and the ribbon.

So scoot on over to Scrapbook Circle and get yourself set up with a monthly subscription! You don't want this kit to pass you by!!


Hope everyone is having a good week! It is super cold and snowy here today. The high temperature is in the teens. That's all the weather man said, "teens." It's so cold here they didn't even assign it a number! Brrrr... stay warm, peeps!

7 comments:

heidi said...

Sooooooooooo cute!!!! Excited to be getting into the Valentine's Day portion of the scrap crafting year!!

Jingle said...

Your bag looks so great! I can't wait to get started on my Valentine's stuff!

Diana Waite said...

Beautiful job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I wish that they would do that in AZ...lol...once we are past 110...I wish they'd just say.."its gonna be 1-teens today!!" lol lol lol... I REALLY don't want to know when its 117 or 115...just ugh!!! LOL LOL LOL!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that kit and love love love love love what U created with it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

bethchien said...

you are so awesome, babe! thank you for leaving me some love over at BMS!!
and YOWSA!!! THAT KIT IS KILLA!! Love it and your project!!!
Have a good week, sweets!
B

Leah l'Orange said...

yeah, you are kicking serious buttocks with this kit! love it, D!

so what scraps are left now? and what will you wow us with? :)

Vickie said...

The bag is so cute!

Thanks for checking out my card:)