Monday, October 19, 2009

spookiness from a scrappy design

Happy Monday! Today is the day I get to share with you what I was working on for A Scrappy Design. I LOVE what Heather sent me this month... like the Haunting Tale Journal Spots that I turned into this accordion album. Pretty cool, huh? I folded a 12" x 4.5" piece of card stock and adhered the journal spots to that. Instant mini album!

See that spider button? A Scrappy Design makes that, too! It was the perfect embellishment for this.

This card was made using A Scrappy Design's Halloween Sayings and Spiders. A little twisted wire and the spider is suspended from the hole in the front of the card... ready to send a spooky message.

And more love for the Spiders set from A Scrappy Design. Here, I suspended it from a piece of twine to make it look like it was on the tree branch.



A Scrappy Design is having a sale:
HALLOWEEN PRODUCTS ON SALE! All Halloween products are 25% off. Priced as marked. (Excludes Buttons) So, grab up these super cute items today!

6 comments:

A Sarasota said...

the punkin photo on the cover is so adorable!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

A-freakin-dorable Diana! And I love your lil spider hanging :)
xo

Katrina Hunt said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...you have some great pieces on here!!! Love your work and the splash of color on the "fall" layout!!!

Hugs

Jingle said...

This is all so cute! I love the hanging spider!!! SO cute!

heidi said...

Oh, holy COW these are adorable!! Love that pic of Nate with the pumpkin light reflection. ADORABLE mini!!! And that card with the suspended spider is AMAZING. Are the orange circles and the bat & branch stamps or is that printed paper? I am sooooooooo jealous of your cardmaking abilities. (And your layouts. And your sketches. D*mn girl! You are the REAL deal!!) Hugs!!!!!

reneelamb said...

I just love this! so creative and well put together! I too think that picture of the pumpkin lighting up Nate's face is awesome!