Wednesday, October 14, 2009

an important favor to ask...


When we have dear friends we always support them... in everything! So here I am showing support for my dearest friend, Heidi. You all know her as the other half of Sketchy Thursdays. Well, ST would not be what it is without my Heidi!! So, here I am, asking for you to support her on Torendi's blog contest for their new DTs.

OK.. could her card be ANY CUTER?! For real?! Click HERE to go vote for Ms. Heidi and her awesome card!

Thanks much if you take the time to vote (right, top sidebar... select HEIDI!)


6 comments:

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

This is super cute - going to vote now! You are a great friend!

heidi said...

DIANA!!!!! Oh my gosh I don't deserve such an amazing, wonderful friend!!!!! Thank you so much for your support!!!!!!! There aren't enough exclamation marks to express my gratitude!!! - Heidi

Unknown said...

too cute!!!! headed over!!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

That IS the cutest card ever! I voted - good luck Heidi!!!!!!

A Sarasota said...

good luck Heidi!!

Jingle said...

I am seriously in love with this Domo card! It makes me SOOOO happy! Heidi, it's awesome!