Tuesday, October 27, 2009

egg-citing page

I was the Guest Design Team member for October over at Scrap That! Here is a page I made showcasing the goodies that are available in the Scrap That! store. Head on over and take a look-see. Great stuff!


Sorry if I've been MIA the past week or so. Work has been very hectic, and my day-to-day seems piled on as well. Yesterday I was lucky enough to have the day off from work to go with Nate on his pumpkin field trip for preschool. Here are a few cute photos from that.




I have a lot of pics of Nate and his friends, but without the mothers' permission I wouldn't dare post them, so your stuck with just Nate and the back of their heads... I just love that one pic of Nate balancing on the hay.

The November GDT was announced today over at Sketchy Thursdays. Was it you? Check it out!!!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your pictures!!! Thanks for choosing me... I am already done with the first one, can't wait to send it off to you. I need a nice day out to take the picture though!

Heather Bares said...

love the layout!!! great pictures too!

CreativeChretin said...

love the Easter LO. and cute fall pictures of your kiddos.

heidi said...

Love the layout! And those pumpkin patch pics are adorable!!! Nate is just so stinkin' cute!

Jingle said...

That layout is just TOO cute! Great job! And your photos are great!

Unknown said...

I love the bright colors in that layout!!!! LOVE! Nate is soooo cute sitting on that pumpkin! What a cool day! Sorry you're swamped!!! Hope it all eases up soon!!!

Hugs,
Mo