Wednesday, September 2, 2009

this week's sketchy thursdays winner!

Happy Sketchy Thursday! Here are all of the entries for this week. And, props to Karmyn for the card! I love to see the variety that can come from the sketch!

submitted by Vanessa


submitted by Toccara


submitted by Theresa


submitted by Tessa


submitted by Tanisha


submitted by Suzanne


submitted by Pearl


submitted by Pat


submitted by Nancy


submitted by Maureen


submitted by Mary


submitted by Loree


submitted by Kristin


submitted by Kim


submitted by Kathy


submitted by Karmyn


submitted by Jennifer


submitted by Deanne


submitted by Dana


submitted by Brenda


submitted by Angie


submitted by Amarilys

And without further delay, here is the draw for the winner! Thanks again to Jess for supplying such a wonderful mini kit for this week's winner. Jess, I got the Krafty Kate's prize in the mail yesterday and it is PERFECT! I so want to hide it away and keep it for myself.

Congrats to Angie, you won this week! Send your shipping address to me at dianadesigns@rochester.rr.com, and I will make sure you get your Krafty Kate's goodies right away.

Check back later today for a new sketch and a new sponsor announcement. Thanks again to everyone who plays. You make it possible to keep this challenge running! Spread the word and let's keep this challenge hopping!


10 comments:

Pat said...

Congrats Angie!

Terria said...

Congrats Angie

Unknown said...

holy moly! look at all those entries! yay!!! wow, they were so awesome! congrats angie! love your page! the colors are awesome and the photos....too cute!

mo

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wow! Good job everyone!!!! What a great bunch of entries this week!

Brenda said...

WOW everyone did an awesome job on this sketch!!!
Congrats Angie!!Enjoy your prize...looking forward to see what you create next!
hugs
Brenda

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Congrats Angie - awesome LO! But I am loving the title on the IPOD LO from Jennifer - made me giggle!

Tessa Buys said...

Congratulations Angie! Great layouts everyone - amazing inspiration!

Unknown said...

Oh my- everyone did so great on this sketch!!! LOVE all the LOs!!

I gotta get with it and play more!

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE the one from Tessa.... that LO is gorgeous!!! I didnt get around to it this week:( but I am still gonna use that sketch...it was great and cant wait to see the next one!

Leah l'Orange said...

these were all FANTASTIC! such gorgeous colour combinations! congratulations, Angie! :) and thanks for the challenge, D!