Monday, September 28, 2009

a quick mini

Ever have a sketch you love and just want to repeat it over and over again?! Well, this week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch is definitely that one for me! Here's another idea on how to use this week's sketch.

The newest prompt over at Spunky Scrappers is Love of Books. My son is a big reader. He likes to take a book to bed with him every night, and he will memorize the story and read it back to you. He's done that since he could talk. This mini shows off some of our favorites.



Thanks for looking! I'm glad that I took the time to make this, it looks really cute hanging in the scrap room. This book also met the criteria for the week #4 challenge at Scrap Freak: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Check it out! There's still some time to play.


Supplies: Jillibean Soup (pp), Bo Bunny (pp), Sassafras Lass (chipboard), Luxe Designs (rub-ons), October Afternoon (journal spots), American Crafts (Thickers lettering), Making Memories (sticker letters)

6 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

VERY CLEVER Diana! It's fantastic!!!!!!

jennifer said...

That's awesome! I did a book lo when my kids were younger and I was just thinking it's about time to do another, love this!

Jingle said...

This is adorable! And such a GREAT idea! I love it!

Tessa Buys said...

I love that! You've inspired me - thanks for the creative push!

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

What a cute idea - one more to add to my list of things to do! Thanks for sharing. You did a great job.

Pearl said...

this turned out soo cute , Diana ! love it !