Friday, September 18, 2009

10 things i wish...


Are you playing challenges with all you've got? Are you playing everywhere you possibly can, and be inspired by the fabulous paper artists that you meet everyday? Does the idea of more than one challenge a week overwhelm you, but you just want to work them all in?

OK, well that describes me! I want to play everywhere and soak it all up! I love learning from and playing with all of the wonderful women that are out there in this industry.

So here is the crazy "I CAN'T BELIEVE I COMBINED 3 PROMPTS PAGE!" I can combine a sketch with a color challenge and then throw in a prompt. That's easy for me. But three prompts... whoa!

This page was built for:
Get Meaningful: I WISH...
The Studio Scrapbook 101: Summertime topic with a die cut page and long title
Memories Always - Forever: Top 10

With all of that, I got this "10 THINGS I WISH WE DID THIS SUMMER" page. TA-DA! (jazz hands...)



Do you like the felt and button flowers on this page? They are made by Eve at Evalicious on Etsy. She is the sponsor this week at Sketchy Thursdays. We are so lucky to have her sending a prize pack to one lucky winner next week. All you have to do is play along with this new sketch. A winner will be randomly drawn from the players next Thursday.

Head on over to Sketchy Thursdays! Today we're giving away stamps from Unity Stamp Co. as part of our mega launch celebration.




Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle (pp), Cosmo Cricket (bike), Evalicious (embellies), My Mind's Eye (tree), Making Memories (small lettering), American Crafts (Thickers lettering and flair), Karen Foster (white lettering), Creative Chaos (journaling spot)


11 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Awesome Miss Diana!! I still haven't yet tried putting 3 challenges together - I am overwhelmed with the idea LOL. I would love to participate in every challenge - doubt that will happen, heehee.

Jazz hands :)

Jingle said...

This is such a fabulous layout! I love that emelly cluster! So well done!

Heather Bares said...

gorgeous layout!

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

Cool layout - and what a great idea to combine - I'm going to have to try that. There just arn't enough hours in the day!

Leah l'Orange said...

BUTTONS! buttons buttons - LOVE your buttons, D! and the "jazz hands" made me spit coffee out - thanks for that. :)

Renee Lamb said...

Love how you combined all those challenges into this layout! it turned out great and love the topic you chose! and congrats on Sketchy Thursday! I popped over and it looks GREAT!

heidi said...

I LOVE the jazz hands!!!!! ROFLMAO!!! This is an awesome layout and great job combining 3 prompt challenges!! You rock!

Anonymous said...

I literally laughed out when I read the " jazz-hands" lmao!! You are so funny and great page to!

The Studio by Amanda Jones said...

I too wasted a perfectly good beverage when I read jazz hands! Me and my OH have a bit of a jazz hands joke going too, so doubly funny!

You know i LOVE this LO, girl!

A x

Unknown said...

yay diana! it turned out gorgeous! so love that felt embelly and the little cluster ya hd goin' on there! you riggidy rocked it!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness... I love this layout too!!! Awesome!