Saturday, August 22, 2009

SPCC cards



I'm on a roll with these stamps from Hero Arts. I made these for the SPCC challenge this week. Click here to see what everyone else has been submitting. This week's prize is amazing: a set of Copic markers. Are you playing yet?


Supplies: Kraft paper, Hero Arts (stamps), Sassafras Lass (flowers), American Crafts (ribbon and the pp for the first card), Perfect Pearls (elephants on the second card)



Thanks for looking! Don't forget about my Design Team call.
For more details, check this post here.

16 comments:

Dawn said...

Absolutely love the cards! My 8 year old wandered by as I was looking at them and her comment was "Aw...Cute!"

Thanks for sharing them with us!

Unknown said...

love em! yur awesome! i hope i get sketchy thursday time 2day!

Mara Campbell said...

I loooooove the elephant and the tied ribbon with the button. Beautiful cards!!

Carly said...

They are waaaayy cute! Thanks for the reminder on the DT! <3

Katrina Hunt said...

very cute cards!!!

Susan said...

What wonderful cards - the details are delightful!

Anonymous said...

Adorable baby cards. Great job! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

Melisa-SP Diva

heidi said...

OK, I can't think of any new exclamations to use for your cards. They are simply perfect.

Heidi SP Diva

Daniella said...

Great job with the color combo this week. Those cards are adorable!!! I love Hero Arts too.
So glad you joined us this week at SPCC

Terria said...

Super cute I love the little elephants :)

Elise said...

These cards are A+ adorable! Great use of these fabulous colors! Are the smaller elephants shrinky dinked? (Is that a verb? hee heh) Anywhoo, they are so stinkin' cute! Fun cards, great work!

Emily said...

Precious! I love the polka dotted elephant!


Emily-SP Diva

Kristina said...

Awww so cute - I love baby cards and the colours work well for a neutral card.

Stephanie said...

How cute! Great baby card!

~kelly marie~ said...

Sooo cute! Love the elephants and the way you used the ribbon on both cards with the flowers. Love it!

suzARTe said...

I just love these cards and its not only because I love elephants, just too lovely